- Matteo Baldoni, Cristina Baroglio, Katherine M. May, Roberto Micalizio and Stefano Tedeschi.
ADOPT JaCaMo: Accountability-Driven Organization Programming Technique for JaCaMo
- Fenrong Liu and Emiliano Lorini.
Reasoning about Belief, Evidence and Trust in a Multi-Agent Setting
- Mehdi Dastani, Emiliano Lorini, John-Jules Meyer and Alexander Pankov.
Other-Condemning Anger = Blaming Accountable Agents for Unattainable Desires
- Bas Testerink and Floris Bex.
Specifications for Peer-to-Peer Argumentation Dialogues
- Antonio Rago and Francesca Toni.
Quantitative Argumentation Debates with Votes for Opinion Polling
- Jérôme Euzenat.
Crafting ontology alignments from scratch through agent communication
- Hans van Ditmarsch, Ioannis Kokkinis and Anders Stockmarr.
Reachability and expectation in gossiping
- Mingyu Guo and Hong Shen.
Speed up Automated Mechanism Design by Sampling Worst-Case Profiles: an Application to Competitive VCG Redistribution Mechanism for Public Project Problem
- Kristijonas Cyras, Claudia Schulz and Francesca Toni.
Capturing Bipolar Argumentation in Non-flat Assumption-Based Argumentation
- Tomohiro Ono, Taiki Todo and Makoto Yokoo.
Facility Location for Public Residences
- Mehdi Dastani, Sebastian Sardina and Vahid Yazdanpanah.
Norm Enforcement as Supervisory Control
- Pietro Baroni, Giulia Comini, Antonio Rago and Francesca Toni.
Abstract Games of Argumentation Strategy and Game-Theoretical Argument Strength
- Ziyi Bao, Kristijonas Cyras and Francesca Toni.
ABAplus: Attack Reversal in Abstract and Structured Argumentation with Preferences
- Masoume M. Raeissi, Nathan Brooks and Alessandro Farinelli.
A Balking Queue Approach for Modeling Human-Multi Robot Interaction for Water Monitoring
- Florence Dupin De Saint Cyr and Romain Guillaume.
Group Decision Making within a Bipolar Leveled Framework
- Okan Tunali, Reyhan Aydogan and Victor Sanchez-Anguix.
Rethinking frequency opponent modeling in automated negotiation
- Aolong Zha, Kazuki Nomoto, Suguru Ueda, Miyuki Koshimura, Yuko Sakurai and Makoto Yokoo.
Coalition Structure Generation for Partition Function Games by Utilizing a Concise Graphical Representation
- Mingyu Guo, Hideaki Hata and Ali Babar.
Optimizing Affine Maximizer Auctions via Linear Programming: an Application to Revenue Maximizing Mechanism Design for Zero-Day Exploits Markets
- Maiquel Brito, Jomi Fred Hubner and Olivier Boissier.
Architecture of an Institutional Platform for Multi-Agent Systems
- Truls Pedersen and Marija Slavkovik.
Formal Models of Conflicting Social Influence
- Florence Cloppet, Pavlos Moraitis and Nicole Vincent.
An Agent-based System for Printed/Handwritten Text Discrimination
- Mohamed T. Bennai, Zahia Guessoum, Smaine Mazouzi, Stéphane Cormier and Mohamed Mezghiche.
Towards a Generic Multi-Agent Approach for Medical Image Processing
- Fatma R. Habib, Maria Polukarov and Enrico Gerding.
Optimising Social Welfare in Multi-Resource Threshold Task Games
- Chitta Baral and Tran Cao Son.
Revision and Updates in Possibly Action-Occurrence-Incomplete Narratives
Social Science Session
- Friederike Wall.
Self-Adaptive Balancing of Agents' Competence and Capacity in Distributed Search Processes
- Gianfranco Giulioni, Edmondo Di Giuseppe, Massimiliano Pasqui and Piero Toscano.
Investigating Wheat International Market with a Multi-Agent Model
Early Innovation Short Papers
- Hiroyuki Shinohara and Katsuhide Fujita.
Alternating Offers Protocol considering Fair Privacy for Multilateral Closed Negotiation
- Carlos Diez, Victor Sanchez-Anguix, Javier Palanca, Vicente Julian and Adriana Giret.
A multi-agent proposal for efficient bike-sharing usage
- Fredrik Präntare, Ingemar Ragnemalm and Fredrik Heintz.
An Anytime Algorithm for Simultaneous Coalition Formation and Task Assignment
- Hiroyuki Kido and Frank Zenker.
Argument-Based Bayesian Estimation of Attack Graphs: A Preliminary Empirical Analysis
- Humbert Fiorino and Damien Pellier.
On devising dependable cooperative encounters
- Marin Lujak and Holger Billhardt.
A Distributed Algorithm for Dynamic Break Scheduling in Emergency Service Fleets
- Reyhan Aydogan, Pinar Ozturk and Yousef Razeghi.
Negotiation for Incentive Driven Privacy-Preserving Information Sharing
- Taha Doğan Güneş, Emir Arditi and Reyhan Aydoğan.
Collective Voice of Experts in Multilateral Negotiation
- Yuko Sakurai, Masafumi Matsuda, Masato Shinoda and Satoshi Oyama.
Crowdsourcing Mechanism Design
- Daniele Porello, Nicolas Troquard, Roberto Confalonieri, Pietro Galliani, Oliver Kutz and Rafael Peñaloza.
Repairing Socially Aggregated Ontologies Using Axiom Weakening
- Maximiliano Celmo David Budán, María Laura Cobo, Diego Cesar Martínez and Guillermo Ricardo Simari.
An approach to characterize topic-centered argumentation